Motion Graphics Designer
No better term to define her than a “Fugitive”: she left her past as a journalist in Spain to focus on her design career, and moved to England, where she studied at the National Film & Television School.
She’s one more creative slave of Adobe and Maxon (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Cinema 4D), but she still prefers pen and paper to start and develop new ideas.
Keeping the sunshine inside even on rainy days, she’s open to challenges and loves a new project.
Her highlights from last year are:
- Smoke simulations in Aladdin’s Title Sequence or Jurassic Word’s Battle at Big Rock.
- End Credits for Dora The Explorer and The Gentlemen.
- Creating a new font for Little Women’s versioning.
- Title Design and animation for different films.
- The cake in the office on her birthday.
Areas of expertise: